Grow with DPEX Worldwide. Be part of our team today.
Email your application to:
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
DPEX Singapore- IT Administrator
Reporting to the IT Program Manager, the IT Administrator position is to provide, build, maintain and support the systems and network infrastructure environments and database. The role will also require provision of desktop support for the network, telecommunication and mobile computer infrastructure.
- Design, build, maintain and support VM, Windows and Linux Server infrastructure
- Maintain and support databases, desktop, network, telecommunication and mobile computer infrastructure
- Provision, build, maintain and support system backup and recovery plans for server infrastructure and databases
- Design, build and maintain monitoring and alerting of the server infrastructure and databases
- Analyze incidents and problems, identify faults, and restore to normal service to ensure inimum disruption to the business, and where required implement interim systems to ensure operational continuity, and provide remedial action, and/or assemble key facts for external support services
- Design, develop and document - Standard Operation Procedure and where relevant ensure alignment of Corporate IT standards and industry best practices
- Effective management of change, capacity and configuration planning to maximize continuous performance of the IT environment.
- Ensure the integrity of corporate data, including backup and recovery, and the formulation of disaster recovery plans and periodic testing and verification confirming controls are in place and effective.
- Management of the OS and database environments and the escalation of any issues to the relevant group to determine the appropriate course of action
- Research and keep abreast of new technologies in server infrastructure relevant to the business, to facilitate process improvement, value add and competitive advantage
- Provide growth statistics for server, database and resources (i.e. CPU, memory disk & SAN utilization) and ensure that each application has some form of archiving in place to deal with historic data
- Manage relationships with key personnel and stakeholders to ensure the successful planning, deployment, support and refresh of Server Infrastructure
- Prepare and submit reports and proposals, including scoping and definitions documents, audit reports and any ad-hoc reporting as required
- Problem solving, data extraction and reporting
- Ensure that the licensing and support agreements for the vendor’s products are adhered
- Provide 24 x 7 support
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English
Interested candidates are invited to email their comprehensive resume, stating last drawn and expected salaries and date of availability to: email@example.com